Full Guide on How To Become A Paga Agent
How To Become A Paga Agent?
Paga in an online payment platform that lets you send/receive money anywhere you want, with Paga you can also make and receive payments, buy and send airtime wherever you are and to whoever you want.
Do you want to become a Paga agent? Just keep reading
Becoming a Paga Agent; It’s Profit
i) If you are a Paga Agent, you will be entitled to some commission for every cash transaction you perform, as well as bonuses.
ii) As a Paga Agent, you are entitled to get access to high-quality training by Paga and its partner affiliate companies.
iii) Being a Paga Agent helps to grow your existing business both online or offline.
How To Become A Paga Agent
To become a Paga Agent these are the following steps to take
- Visit the official registration page Here
- Input your phone number and click Continue button
- you will be redirected to a page called Agent Interest Information -Submit Info will up the form and click on submit, then you wait for your application reviewed(usually, less than two weeks).
- Once your application has been approved, you’ll be contacted by the Paga Team, and you will be given instructions on how to proceed.
- If you wait for two weeks and didn’t hear from you can reach them on this mail email@example.com.
- Finally, you are now a Paga Agent.
Questions and Answers
Q- Is becoming a Paga Agent free of charge?
A- No, you will have to pay a sign-up fee of
Q- Can I operate my agent business from anywhere in Nigeria?
A- Yes, you can operate an agent business with your account anywhere in the country.
Q- How can I withdraw money from Paga?
- Dial *242*3# and enter the amount.
- Enter the recipient’s mobile number.
- Enter your PIN to confirm the transaction.
- You will receive an SMS with withdrawal codes.
Q- Is Paga safe?
A- Yes your cash is safe
Q- What is my commission as a Paga agent?
A- As a Paga agent, you will receive a commission for every transaction you perform plus other bonuses.
Becoming a Paga Agent is also a good way to make money in Nigeria even as a student.